Makes around 12-15 mini burgers, depending on the size of patty you choose.
What you’ll need:
For the burgers
500g lamb mince
1 medium red onion
2 garlic cloves
25g chopped parsley
25g tomato puree
2 teaspoons Worcester sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Small soft rolls for the burger buns
For the toppings
Grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Whatever sauces you like!
How to make them:
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic cloves.
- Combine the onion and garlic thoroughly with the other ingredients, either in a bowl or in a food processor.
- Shape into patties around the size of a golf ball and lightly press to flatten
- Grill on the barbecue, turning frequently for about 5 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
- If you want cheesy burgers, add grated mozzarella to the cooked size after flipping.
- Place on small soft buns and add whatever toppings you like.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment