Makes 4 servings
What you’ll need:
4 medium potatoes
1 large onion
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon black pepper
1½ teaspoon salt
You’ll also need some kitchen foil.
How to make them:
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm chunks and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Roughly chop the onion into wedges and mix together with the potatoes.
- Mix together all the other ingredients and stir into the potatoes and onions until all the pieces are thoroughly coated.
- Lay out a large rectangle of kitchen foil, big enough to make a parcel, and place the seasoned potatoes and onions on it, trying not to pile them too high.
- Carefully wrap, making sure there aren’t any gaps, and then place the parcel in the embers of the barbecue for around 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment