Makes 4 servings.
What you’ll need:
8 Rich Tea biscuits
4 large marshmallows
8 chunks of chocolate
You’ll also need some kitchen foil.
How to make them:
- Cut kitchen foil into ten-inch squares.
- Place a biscuit in the centre of each square.
- Put two chunks of chocolate and one marshmallow on top of each biscuit.
- Place another biscuit on top to make a sandwich.
- Wrap each serving tightly and place on the grill for 10 minutes. Great to enjoy with a mug of hot chocolate on a cool summer evening.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
If you want to find out more about The CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment