What you’ll need:
200 ml plain yogurt
50 ml milk
12 whole fresh strawberries
3 teaspoons honey
You’ll also need some lolly moulds and sticks.
How to make them:
- Mix together the yoghurt, milk and honey in a jug.
- Cut the strawberries into slices and divide between the moulds.
- Top up the moulds with the yoghurt, milk and honey mix.
- Freeze for one hour before putting the sticks in, to help the sticks stay upright.
- Freeze for another five hours – it’s a good idea to make them the day before you plan to eat them!
- Remove the moulds when you’re ready to eat! If they’re stuck run a little bit of warm water over the mould.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment