What you’ll need
2 corn on the cobs – preferably fresh in the husk although de-husked ones are fine.
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of paprika
A teaspoon of brown sugar
Two large tablespoons of olive oil
A jar of chipotle mayonnaise.
How to make them
- Remove any leaves and husks from the cob.
- Carefully cut half an inch from the bottom and top of the cob.
- Stand the cob up on a chopping board and carefully cut in half down the length.
- Cut each half in half again to make eight riblets.
- Mix the cumin, paprika, brown sugar and oil in a bowl and brush over each riblet.
(If you prefer your sweetcorn without the spice, just combine the olive oil and brown sugar and leave out the cumin and paprika).
- Cook directly on the grill for between 10 and 20 minutes, turning frequently.
Serve with chipotle mayonnaise or just enjoy on their own
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!Add a comment