To make 12 wrapped spears
What you’ll need
For the wraps
12 large asparagus spears
12 slices of prosciutto ham
For the dipping sauce
80g feta cheese
80g cream cheese
2 tablespoons of cream
A heaped tablespoon of chives
A teaspoon of lemon zest
How to make them
- Cut an inch off the bottom of each spear to remove the woody end.
- Tightly wrap a slice of prosciutto ham around each spear, pressing the ends down well. You could use a cocktail stick to hold together if that helps.
- Grill on the barbeque for 7 minutes, turning frequently.
- To make the dipping sauce, blend the feta cheese and cream cheese together, and gradually add the cream. You can use a food processor or mix with a bowl and spoon.
- Just before serving stir through the chives and lemon zest.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment