Activity Quest is the podcast all about getting out and about this summer, whatever the weather…
Every week, Fun Kids presenters from across the country are visiting locations near you to tell you what you can do on your doorstep.
Take a listen to the latest episode by tapping play…
In this episode…
- Bex visits the London Transport Museum’s depot in Acton to find out all about trains, busses and other forms of transport.
- Sean tells us about a maize maze in Worcestershire, an island retreat owned by the National Trust in Poole and suggests an activity that might help you cool off in hot weather.
- George suggests something to do at home – why not try making your own travel magazine by cutting up or printing out some photos and making some mock reviews?
- Anna Louise talks to Amelia from Millets Farm in Oxfordshire all about Pick Your Own (PYO) which is open now, gives us some top fruit picking tips, and talks a little more about the animals.
- Then we’re off to Anna’s own farm to answer a question from Ava: how do you keep the animals cool in hot weather?
Tell us what you’re up to at FunKidsLive.com/ActivityQuest and we might use what you send us in a future episode.
Opening times and prices correct as of recording.
Check before you travel.