Everyone loves going on adventures but have you ever tried adventuring in your own neighbourhood?
You probably walk the same routes every single day. To and from school and to and from the shops… That’s so totally boring!
So we’ve created some dice you can print, make, and use to help you go on a different adventure…
The dice have different directions on them, like turn left, turn right, go straight ahead, and stop.
Your mission is to use the dice on your next walk and see what route it takes you!
How to use the dice:
- Download and print the PDF.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut the dice out.
- Glue the tabs together turning each dice into a cube!
- Take the dice with you on a walk. When you have a choice to make, roll the dice.
- The dice will guide you on an adventure!
- Once you’ve rolled the dice enough times, keep going until its tell you to stop.
Remember to ask permission from an adult before using scissors and always take an adult with you on your adventures!
Did you download our Direction Dice and go on an adventure in your neighbourhood?
Let us know in the comments below!
Fun Kids Daily Summer Challenge!
We're sharing something to do every day during the summer holidays! From going outdoors and trying fun games to learning new stuff and competing with friends!