Bekonscot Model Village
- Good things do come in small packages!
- BE A GIANT in this minature wonderland where nobody grows up.
- Established in 1929 Bekonscot Model Village captures a delightful and timeless image of a lost age, depicting rural England in the 1930’s.
- An unforgettable day out for everyone and all profits are donated to charity.
- Bekonscot boasts the ultimate trainset, and its historical Gauge 1 line has been famous since 1929 for being one of the largest, most exciting and complex in Great Britain.
- There is a sit-on railway (small extra charge) running at weekends and school holidays
Warwick Road, Beaconsfield, HP9 2PL
Odds Farm Park
- For a cool mixture of fun, play & education, Odds Farm is the ideal outing for families, schools, groups and birthday parties – essential adventure for kids of all ages!
- Whatever the weather, it’s the ideal place to get up close to all sorts of farm animals, learn about them, and have fun doing it – all in a safe environment and a great atmosphere.
- Open 7 days a week all year round at at 10.00am. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Odds Farm Park, Wooburn Common Road, Wooburn Common, High Wycombe, HP10 0LX
The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
Situated in Great Missendenwhere Roald Dahl lived and wrote for 36 years, the Roald DahlMuseum was created as a home for the author’s unique archive and to inspire a love of stories and creative writing in all our visitors. Explore Roald Dahl’s famous writing hut and see the quirky objects Roald Dahl liked to keep around him, peek inside a filing cabinet or glimpse a few tantalising notes from his Ideas Book; test your Roald Dahl-related knowledge with the Splendiferous quiz, and as well as having a phizz-whizzingly inspirational time, every child over five who visits the Museum receives a Story Ideas Book, just like Roald Dahl’s, to scribble their ideas in around the Museum. Grown-ups are given a Visitor’s guide to help everyone get the most from their visit.
The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre, 81-83 High Street, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16 0AL
Back to Things to do around the UK