Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
What you’ll need:
- 2lb Blackcurrants
- 8 oz sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
How to make it:
- Leave a few berries out and then put the rest of the fruit in a saucepan with half the sugar and cook to a pulp.
- Force the puree through a sieve and allow to cool.
- Whip cream until just stiff – do not overbeat, then fold nearly all into the blackcurrant puree.
- Fold in the rest of the sugar or to taste.
- Serve in glasses or on plates decorated with blackcurrants and whipped cream.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.