It’s St. Patrick’s Day!
So why not have a go at this super cool cardboard Shamrock make?
Follow the steps below to make your very own!
Make sure there’s a grown up with you for the tricky scissory bits and get making!
What you need:
- Cereal box
- Toilet roll
- Paintbrush & paint (we used green, white and orange for obvious reasons)
- Green glitter & Mod Podge gloss (optional!)
1. Draw a big shamrock on the cereal box and cut it out, making sure the base of it can fit into a toilet roll. With the toilet roll cut a 1.5 inch line on each side, to hold the leaves in securely.
2. Paint both the shamrock and toilet roll green, making sure to wait until they’re dry. If you’re making a glitter shamrock, when dry put on a thin layer of Mod Podge and sprinkle glitter.
3. When dry, paint a big happy face on your shamrock.
4. Balance shamrock on toilet roll, and you’re finished!
The Irish Fairy Door Company helps fairies relocate into human homes, classrooms, gardens and woods with its range of beautiful Irish fairy doors, which can be installed just about anywhere.
Once in place, the creative team at Fairy HQ ensures direct access to Fairy Valley, so the magic continues long after the fairy has moved in – with ongoing magical messages, play ideas and stories delivered to children and parents who register their fairy’s name on the website, via email and an app.
The company has already found human homes for more than 200,000 fairies worldwide since its creation two years ago, and has now arrived in the UK to ensure that any fairy needing a human home here will be able to find one!