Welcome to the Fun Kids website (the “Website”)
This website is operated by Children’s Radio UK Limited (referred to as “we” or “us”).
We recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions before using any of the features on our Website. Your use of our Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access our Website, and the material contained therein, and your use of the Website should cease immediately.
Should you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions, please email us via the Contact Us page.
If you are aged sixteen or under, you must seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing or using our Website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is the responsibility of the user to check these Terms to ensure that you agree to them, before using our Website.
All material on this Website either belongs to or is licensed to us by our Affiliates, and should be treated as if belonging to us. Material on this Website must not be copied, reproduced, published or republished, posted, uploaded, distributed or transmitted, modified, manipulated or reverse engineered. Any use of the material on this site must be for personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorised use of material on this Website as detailed above constitutes a breach of copyright and associated intellectual property rights. Competitions featured on our website are subject to our Competition Terms and Conditions.
Where our Website requires you to register, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is up to date, and we accept no liability in the case of out-of-date information. You must not divulge your password to anyone. Each registration is for one user only. If you have reason to believe that the security of your account has been affected, please contact us immediately. We reserve the right to contact you by email, as provided at the time of registration, regarding your use of any interactive areas of the Website.
We have no control over the information and material posted on our interactive areas, but we reserve the right to edit, move and remove posts as necessary to keep the interactive areas safe for other users.
Users are asked not to:
- use posts in any interactive areas to advertise goods or services;
- make posts or comments that are libellous, indecent, abusive, threatening, or infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties;
- post messages which contain illegal or otherwise unlawful material;
- post messages which contain viruses or code which may cause damage to another user’s computer software or equipment, or impair the functionality of the Website;
- impersonate or misrepresent any third parties.
We cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or impartiality of any messages posted, and as such we request that you do not rely in any way on anything posted on our interactive areas, and that you accept all risk associated with use of these interactive areas. Users should not rely upon any of the content of this Website as constituting advice, recommendations or agreements.
We reserve the right to remove your registration if you do not comply with the above guidelines, in order to keep our Website safe and reliable for other users.
Third Party Content
Our Website includes certain material and content from third parties. Ownership of this third party content may or may not be obvious to the user, and as such users should treat all content on this website as if it were the intellectual property of Children’s Radio UK Limited. We have no responsibility for the content and material from third parties.
Competition Terms and Conditions
These rules apply for all competitions unless otherwise stated:
- Unless otherwise stated, Children’s Radio UK Ltd is the promoter of any competition on Fun Kids Radio or on funkidslive.com.
- Unless otherwise stated on air contestants can enter each competition on Fun Kids only once. Any entries, after the first, will be deleted.
- Unless otherwise stated on air or online only one prize per competition is allocated.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must get permission from their parent or guardian to enter on their behalf.
- Unless otherwise stated on air or online, all contestants chosen are those who have entered at the advertised time and are chosen at random by the presenter/producer in line with the advertised promotion of the competition.
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. Both will be advertised on air and online. Fun Kids reserves the right not to give away any prize if no winner is found.
- Unless otherwise stated on air or online, there is only one prize per competition and all prizes are offered in good faith. It is recognised that at times genuine mistakes can occur. If a mistake has occurred, then the management, in its sole discretion can either award the prize to the person(s) who in their view was the original winner of the competition or alternately ask the contestants to play again on a ‘head to head’ basis. When instances like this occur, Fun Kids will provide the runner up with a prize value not exceeding 25% of the value of the advertised prize.
- Prizes offered by Fun Kids are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition the liability passes from Fun Kids to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, Fun Kids IS NOT liable for its provision.
- Employees and relatives of Fun Kids or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Fun Kids reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time and to suspend the competition or cancel the competition at any time.
- Fun Kids cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties engaged phone lines, faulty website or for any other reason is not the responsibility of Fun Kids.
- Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes and any prize is strictly non-transferable.
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
- All competitions are only valid for inhabitants of the UK, unless otherwise stated
- Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of Fun Kids throughout the world.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Programme Director’s decision is final.
- If the rules to competitions have been broken or the answer has been revealed to contestants by any third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
- Any contestant entering competitions on Fun Kids giving false or misleading information will be disqualified and any prizes won will be withdrawn. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone numbers and details of previously won prizes.
- Prizes must be claimed within 3 months from date of winning.
- We endeavour to send out all prizes within 28 days of the win. This is subject to change at our discretion.
- The contact details of winning entrants may be passed over to a third party for the fulfillment of prizes.
- Apple is not a sponsor nor is involved in any way with any contests, competitions or prizes on Fun Kids
- Fun Kids reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any updates will be displayed here on the website
Liabilities, Warranties and Indemnities
Our Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that our Website will be error-free, or that any of the material therein is accurate.
We provide no warranty in respect of our sites, our content, our software or our services; we disclaim all liability connected with use of this Website to the extent permitted at law. Your use of this Website constitutes your acceptance to indemnify us against anything that arises out of a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
We are not liable to users of third party content, material or websites for inconsequential or incidental damages such as loss of profits or loss of privacy. We cannot be responsible for errors in any advertising or promotional material that appears on our Website, although we would be grateful if you would notify us, should you notice any errors in any such material.
General Legal Terms
Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable at law, then that part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, and its severance shall not affect the rest of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain enforceable at law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and all disputes arising from them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
In the event of any of the Terms and Conditions or part thereof being found to be illegal and/or unenforceable, that finding shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
Fun Kids will allocate up to 20 books for members of Whatsapp group winners. These will be sent to the person who entered the competition and it will be up to them to arrange onward distribution.
Children’s Radio UK Limited
96A Curtain Road
T: 020 7739 7879
E: [email protected]
31st March 2016