You will need:
- 750g double cream
- 250g milk
- 8 egg yolks
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 split and scraped vanilla pods
- 250-350g British raspberries
- Whisk together the egg yolks and sugar, add the vanilla and continue whisking until white and pale.
- Add in the cream and milk and mix together. Then leave to infuse for a day.
- Preheat oven 90 degrees.
- Pass mixture through a fine sieve.
- Lay the rasperberries in the bottom of an earthenware dish.
- Then pass the mixture over the raspberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set. There should be a light wobble in the middle.
- Then chill for an hour and eat!