Say hello to Seymour!
Seymour’s a superhero bear from outer space who has come to Earth to help educate you about carbon monoxide.
Carbon Monoxide is a gas – also known as CO – it has no smell or taste, and breathing it in can make you unwell.
Luckily, Seymour’s here to tell us all about Carbon Monoxide – what it’s used for, why it’s useful, and what we can do to prevent CO making us unwell.
One of the things you must do is install a Carbon Monoxide detector in your home.
They’re really cheap, unobtrusive, and they could even save your life!
You should also get your gas appliances tested regularly by somebody who is Gas Safe registered.
Subscribe on the links below and listen to the important announcement Seymour has right here –
Hear brand new episodes of Safety Seymour every day on Fun Kids at
8:30am and 5pm.
Safety Seymour is made possible with help from Cadent and Northern Gas Networks.
1513136Add a comment