As we know, Carbon Monoxide steals oxygen from the air and so anything that needs oxygen to live can be affected.
And that means animals – including your pets!
They can be affected by Carbon Monoxide leaks, making them poorly – or worse.
Did you know miners used to take canaries down the mine shafts with them because the canaries would be the first to be affected by any gas before the miners were?
If you think your pets have been affected by Carbon Monoxide, it might be best to make sure they see a vet.
The easiest way to check if you have Carbon Monoxide in your home is to get a Carbon Monoxide alarm installed.
That way you can help your families….
Safety Seymour is made possible with help from Cadent and Northern Gas Networks.
1513136Add a comment