I need help right now

If you need help, there are lots of people and resources available

If you need someone to talk to about scary or confusing emotions:

If you might hurt yourself or others:

  • Call 999 and ask for an ambulance
  • Tell an adult you trust and ask them to call 999

Mind has a lot of resources, including phone numbers, for dealing with other feelings:

Visit Mind

Add a comment