- 120g pasta shapes
- 1 small tin aduki beans
- 1 small tin flagelot beans
- 1 small tin butter beans
- Half red pepper, chopped
- 1tomato finely chopped
- Half tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Half tbsp chopped, fresh thyme
- Half tbsp french mustard (consider reducing or removing french mustard from the ingredients if meal is for very young children.)
What to do
1. Cook pasta, plunge it into cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing (lemon juice, thyme, mustard and olive oil.)
3. Drain and rinse the beans. Mix with the chopped tomato, red pepper and pasta. Pour the dressing over the top and serve.