Rocks are everywhere! And they’ve been around for ages – the rocks that you see in the back of your garden may be thousands of years old!
So we thought we better find out more about all these rocks, in our brand new show Geology Rocks!
Every day at 3.45pm join Finley as he travels around the world and back in time to explore everything from fossils to volcanoes and even how rocks helped form our planet!
And if you can wait until then, how about exploring right now? Click here to listen to the series right now!
We’ve also got some cool pages in this section full of interesting facts. Click on a section below to begin.
Geology Rocks is supported by the Geological Society of London
- In This Section:
- Geology Rocks – magma and lava
- Geology Rocks – making your own Volcano
- Geology Rocks – metamorphic rocks
- Geology Rocks – rock around our homes
- Geology Rocks – Sedimentary Rocks
- Geology Rocks – the Chocolate Rock Cycle
- Geology Rocks – the Rock Cycle
- Geology Rocks – eating rock
- Geology Rocks – Igneous Rocks