Turn delicious Oreos into your favourite emojis!
This makes 8 cookie pops
- 200g of white chocolate
- 1 packet of Oreos
- Yellow food colouring
- Black and red writing icing
- Red heart sprinkles
- Lolly sticks or kebab skewers
- Ask an adult to help you make these. Melt ¼ of the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Don’t have it on too high as it can burn really fast – disaster! Once it’s melted, stir in a tablespoon of yellow food colouring.
- Separate the Oreos by gently twisting them, then put a small blob of chocolate in the middle of one half of the cookies. Press the end of the skewer or lolly stick into the melted chocolate then press the other half of the cookie back on top. Place in the fridge for one hour to set.
- Once the skewer has set inside the cookie, you’re ready to dip them! Melt the rest of the chocolate the same way as before. Make sure each pop is fully coated, then place them back in the fridge to harden.
- Finally, use the writing icing to draw on your favourite emoji faces!
The cover star on the latest issue is super pop star Meghan Trainor!
It’s full of quizzes, colouring and LOLS!
This issue is the special sleepover pack to help you throw the best parties!
You can get your copy of Girl Talk in shops now!Add a comment